CHEST World Congress 2016, organized by CHEST with support of the Chinese Thoracic Society, is to be held during April 15-17, 2016 in Shanghai. CHEST World Congress 2016 supplies relevant education opportunities to develop knowledge and inform the clinical decisions doctors make. Sessions will be presented in a variety of formats, giving attendees choices for hands-on simulation, case- and problem-based presentations, interactive discussions, and more. The community of innovative professionals in attendance will inspire and energize the incorporation of new learning into daily practice.Postgraduate Courses
• Advanced Mechanical Ventilation
• Clinical Pulmonary Medicine: A Case-Based Review
• Lung Cancer Education Program: A Multidisciplinary Team-Based Approach
• Thoracic Ultrasonography for the Pulmonary and Critical Care Consultant
CHEST Simulation Center
• Ultrasonography for the Assessment of Cardiopulmonary Failure
• Bronchoscopy Procedures: EBUS-TBNA, Radial EBUS, and Endobronchial Blockers
• Mechanical Ventilation: Techniques to Optimize Care of the Critically Ill Patient
• Home-Based Sleep Apnea Testing
• Advanced Positive Airway Pressure Devices and Downloads
• Pulmonary Function Testing: A Case-Based, Hands-On, Guidelines-Driven Practicum
Problem-Based Learning Sessions
Study and discuss clinical cases during small group, interactive sessions designed to exercise critical thinking skills. Sessions will emphasize implementation of CHEST evidence-based guideline recommendations. Problem-based learning sessions are free to attend but require additional registration to reserve a place when registering for the congress.
Get first exposure to unpublished science and breaking news, presented as slides or posters.
Discuss case reports that highlight interesting, relevant, or unusual cases from around the world. Sessions will be moderated by experts.
Clinical Case Puzzlers
Study unusual or difficult-to-manage cases during interactive discussions led by clinicians, radiologists, and pathologists. Real cases will be used to examine and emphasize the correlation between the radiographic and pathologic findings.Special Offer: Chinese physicians could enjoy the special rate now. Please contact
Cici Cheng (021-23123581, 18622063825, email@example.com ) for registration.
The editorial team of the Journal of Thoracic Disease will be attending CWC 2016. We look forward to see you at our exhibition booth (Booth No. 97).
For the most current schedule, use the meeting app or online program available at psav.mobi/chest.
Learn more about CWC 2016 at CHEST WeChat.