The target readership of the journal ‘Journal of Thoracic Disease’ is an international community of healthcare professionals and researchers in the field of thoracic disease. The print journal is published on a monthly basis (quarterly before 2012, bimonthly from 2012 through 2013), and the high quality of its content is assured by a rigorous review process, supervised by a strong editorial board. Published articles include original scientific studies, perspectives about new scientific developments, scholarly review articles, and editorials.
The journal website includes all articles, allows early ‘Ahead of Print’ distribution, and contains additional material, with a focus on advanced visual material (images and videos). It is linked to other on-line sites, including MDLinx.cn and www.dxy.cn, which significantly enhance visibility of the journal worldwide.
As such, the journal provides an excellent base for strategic placement of advertisements reaching key audiences in the field of thoracic disease.
Why advertise with JTD?
* JTD is an interactive tool for exchange of data and cooperation between investigators in the field of thoracic disease worldwide, including basic and clinical science.
* As an open access journal with in-print and on-line distribution, its content is widely available without charge.
* It is indexed in PubMed and PMC, which are prominent free databases in the life sciences maintained by the United States National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
* It has been selected for coverage in Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)™, online at the Web of KnowledgeSM.
* Selected bi-lingual content (English and Chinese) and the link to the large physician website www.dxy.cn position the journal for international collaboration will benefit authors interested in wide distribution of their data in Chinese, and readers who are not fluent in English.
* Links to other on-line sites, including MDLinx.cn enhances visibility of the journal worldwide.
* A strong international, independent editorial board ensures high quality scientific content and high ethical standards.
What we can offer?
* Customized traditional print and advances online advertising.
* Personalized, customer support at any level by a publishing group experience with print and on-line platforms.
* Bilingual advertisement (English and Chinese) per request.
Please feel free to contact us for more details:
Journal of Thoracic Disease
AME Publishing Company
Address: Flat/RM C 16F,Kings Wing Plaza 1, NO. 3 on Kwan Street, Shatin, NT
Phone: +86 20 66355775
Fax: +852 3580 1603