Guang-Ping Wu M.D. Ph.D. Professor. Chief physician, Doctoral tutor
Department of Pathology, The First Hospital of China Medical University, Shenyang 110001, China Telephone and fax numbers: 00862483282177
Deputy director The international academy of cytology Chairman Clinical cytology accurate diagnosis committee of Cross strait precision Medicine Association Vice chairman, Cervical cancer prevention and control research Specialized Committee of Maternal and Child Health Research Association Quality control committee China clinical cytology
1981-1989: China Medical University, P.R.China. Bachelor Degree
1992-1995: Dept of Pathology, China Medical University, Master Degree.
2002-2005: Dept of Pathology, China Medical University, Ph.D.
Specialty Goal: Molecular mechanism of gene regulation in lung cancer and cervical cancer
Recent Publications: The First author or corresponding author
1. Wu GP, Ba J, Zhao YJ, Wang EH. Diagnostic value of CEA, CYFRA 21-1, NSE and CA125 assay in serum and pleural effusion of patients with lung cancer. Acta Cytologica, 2007, 51(4): 679-680.
2. Jiang B, Wu GP, Zhao YJ, Wang SC. Transcription expression and clinical significance of TTF-1 mRNA in pleural effusion of patients with lung cancer. Diagnostic Cytopathology, 2008, 36(12): 849 - 854.
3. Wu GP, Zhang SS, Fang CQ, Liu SL, Wang EH. Immunocytochemical panel for distinguishing carcinoma cells from reactive mesothelial cells in pleural effusions. Cytopathology, 2008, 19(4): 679-682.
4. Sun Y, Wu GP, Fang CQ, Liu SL. Diagnostic Utility of MOC-31, HBME-1 and MOC-31mRNA in Distinguishing Between Carcinoma Cells and Reactive Mesothelial Cells in Pleural Effusions. Acta Cytologica, 2009, 53(6): 619-624.
5. Wu GP, Wang EN, Li JH, Fu ZM, Han S. Clinical application of the liquid-based cytological test in cytological screening of sputum for the diagnosis of lung cancer. Respirology, 2009,14(1):124-128. IF:1.853
6. Fan YB, Ye L, Wang TY, Wu GP. Correlation Between Morphology and Human Telomerase Gene Amplification in Bronchial Brushing Cells for the Diagnosis of Lung Cancer. Diagnostic Cytopathology 2010;38(6):402-406.
7. Fan YB, Wu X, Fu ZM, Wu GP. Amplification of the human telomerase gene in liquid-based preparations is associated with cervical dysplasia and carcinoma. Int J Gynecol Pathol 2010; 29(2):157-164.
8. Fan YB, Wang QS, Ye L, Wang TY, Wu GP. Clinical application of the SurePath liquid-based Pap test in cytological screening of bronchial brushing for the diagnosis of lung cancer. Cytotechnology 2010; 62(1):53–59.
9. Lv M, Wu MZ, Zhao YJ, Yang D, Wang EH, Wu GP. Expression and clinical significance of lung-specific X protein mRNA in bronchial brushing specimens from patients with or without lung cancer. Respirology, 2011; 16(7): 1076-1080.
10. Lv M, Fan YB, Zhao YJ, Wang TY, Wu GP. Expression and clinical significance of glucose transporter 1 mRNA in bronchial brushing liquid-based cytology specimens from patients with and without lung cancer. Cytopathology, 2012; 23(2): 108-113.
11. Chen Y, Liang B, Zhao YJ, Wang SC, Fan YB, Wu GP. Transcription expression and clinical significance of VEGF mRNA and endostatin mRNA in pleural effusions of patients with lung cancer. Diagnostic Cytopathology 2012, 40(4): 287-291.
12. X-Y. Li, S-L. Liu, N Cha, Y.-J Zhao, S-C Wang, W-N Li, E-H Wang and G.-P. Wu. Transcription Expression and Clinical Significance of Dishevelled-3 mRNA and δ-catenin mRNA in Pleural Effusions from Patients with Lung Cancer. Clinical and developmental immunology. Volume 2012, Article ID 904946, 6 pages.
13. Cha N, Li XY, Zhao YJ, Wang EH, Wu GP. hTERT Gene Amplification and Clinical Significance in Pleural Effusions of Patients With Lung Cancer. Clin Lung Cancer.
14. Hou G, Yin Y, Wang W, Wang Q, Hu X, Kang J, Wu G. Clinical impact of liquid-based cytology test on diagnostic yields from transbronchial needle aspiration. Respirology. 2012 ;17(8):1225-8.
15. Yu-Qing Shi, Qun He, Yu-Jie Zhao, En-Hua Wang, Guang-Ping Wu. Lectin microarrays differentiate carcinoma cells from reactive mesothelial cells in pleural effusions. Cytotechnology 2013; 65(3):355–362.
16. Cha N, Lv M, Zhao YJ, Yang D, Wang EH, Wu GP. Diagnostic utility of VEGF mRNA and SP1 mRNA expression in bronchial cells of patients with lung cancer. Respirology. 2014; 19(4):544-8.
17. Fan R, Hou WJ, Zhao YJ, Liu SL, Qiu XS, Wang EH, Wu GP. Overexpression of HPV16 E6/E7 mediated HIF-1α upregulation of GLUT1 expression in lung cancer cells. Tumour Biol. 2016, 37(4): 4655-63.
18. Li WN, Wang DF, Zhao YB, Qiu XS, Wang EH, Wu GP. Comparative Analysis for Diagnostic Yield of Small Cell Lung Cancer by Cytology and Histology During the Same Bronchoscopic Procedure. Clin Lung Cancer. 2017; 18(5): e357-e361.
19. Shao JS, Sun J, Wang S, Chung K, Du JT, Wang J, Qiu XS, Wang EH, Wu GP. HPV16 E6/E7 upregulates HIF-2α and VEGF by inhibiting LKB1 in lung cancer cells. Tumour Biol. 2017; 39(7): 1010428317717137.
20. Yang JH, Li XY, Wang X, Hou WJ, Qiu XS, Wang EH, Wu GP. Long-term persistent infection of HPV 16 E6 up-regulate SP1 and hTERT by inhibiting LKB1 in lung cancer cells. PLoS One. 2017; 12(8): e0182775.